Stat Restoration offers a variety of clean up services.
Listed below are common clean ups that our experienced crew has helped customers just like you with. If you don’t see your specific situation, please feel free to give our office a call to discuss and see what we can do for you.
Infestation Clean Up
• Most commonly rodent clean up in unconditioned living areas (i.e.: garage, barn, crawlspace, etc.)
Vandalism Clean Up
• From broken windows to graffiti
• Untended homes that need to be decluttered and cleaned for safe occupancy
• From pet accidents to nicotine odors
Sewage Clean Up
• Commonly caused by sewage drain backups or clogged plumbing
Trauma/Crime Scene Clean Up
• We are here for you with compassion, patience, and care. Our team will respectfully clean up a property or vehicle affected.
Odor, filth, neglect, or bodily fluids can all be a source of hazardous contamination that must be properly cleaned by certified professionals. To effectively and efficiently clean a home, business, or vehicle our crews take many crucial efforts, such as:
• We will analyze the property to locate sources of potential toxins. We will also determine if other services, such as crime scene cleanup or sanitation & disinfection, are required.
• Next is to remove any contents from the home that could pose as hazard and thoroughly clean surface stains and dispose of affected items & materials.
• Containment chambers and plastic floor protection may be set-up throughout the home or office to prevent cross-contamination.
• Our crew members are always fully protected with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as full body suits, gloves, respirators, and boots. This protective wear allows our bio-cleaning team to safely remove dangerous porous materials from the property for disposal.
• Depending on type of clean up, procedures for disposal of affected materials are strictly adhered to by county, state, and federal laws to keep our environment clean and safe.
After the property is clean and decontaminated, our focus turns to odor removal for affected areas. During every clean up, we use the most state-of-the-art technologies to remove strong, stubborn odors. Some technologies include thermal fogging and high-level ozone gas deodorization processes.
If you have concerns about any sort of bio related toxins that may have been introduced to a property or vehicle, our professional biohazard clean up team can make your property safely habitable once again.
Biohazard Clean Up Services
Call Now – (406)752-8040